Friday, May 29, 2015

Eighteen

In a month, I'm turning eighteen - the legal age in our country. Girls usually have debuts to celebrate their transformation to adulthood, but I think I'm not that type. I made several alternatives, and one of them is this list. Here's a list of the things I'd like to accomplish before I turn eighteen. These things I believe will help my self-development. I have exactly one month to do everything!

#1 Get back to writing
#2 Start a blog
#3 Exercise regularly
#4 Clean my room
#5 Do something new
#6 Get a student driver's permit
#7 Learn how to commute
#8 Go to divisoria
#9 Spend time with someone I haven't seen in a while
#10 Register for the 2016 elections 
#11 Create and fill travel keepsakes boxes
#12 Get back to reading
#13 Learn new recipe
#14 Make a HS scrapbook
#15 Surprise a friend
#16 Sell an old item
#17 Download and learn Photoshop
#18 Spend birthday at the beach

No comments:

Post a Comment